Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hearty smiles

How could this not make my heart smile?

papa + quincy reading 3

When Jeremy comes home from work, Quincy doesn't greet him with a simple "hi". Instead he gets totally excited, says "book", runs to select one, and then plops himself down on the cushion eagerly waiting for Jeremy to join him. In the shot above, Jeremy just finished a book and I guess the hug is Quincy's way of showing his appreciation!

papa + quincy reading 1 papa + quincy reading 2 papa + quincy reading 4

My boys. They always (well ususally) make me smile.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I am always amazed at your new posts. i miss you. it looks like it is starting to be summer over there...enjoy the sun! please say hi to everyone!
lymymi

Fri Oct 31, 08:07:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home