Saturday, August 11, 2007

what's so funny?

Last night Quincy was in hysterics--the chuckle from the other day seriously magnified. It was 2:22am. I was frustrated, congested, and awake. He was far away in dreamland. Good thing for the cold or I would have missed it. Watching him made me think...

(1) What could a 12-week-old baby possibly be dreaming about to cause such laughter?
(2) I can't wait to see those giggles when he isn't fast asleep.


Bring on the giggles Q-Bert...

sweetheart (BW)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Hee hee - Lydia's done that too :) It woke me up ;)

Tim talks in his sleep which is funny although I can hear it on the monitor so it isn't conducive to sleep.

Sat Aug 11, 08:27:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad says hes a cutie pie. love ya lots


isabel

Mon Aug 13, 10:28:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home