Saturday, August 04, 2007

a boy and his dogs

We get asked a lot how the dogs are coping with their new sibling. I think these photos speak for themselves...

Pups & Bub Mosaic (3-11wks)

And here is my favorite...

pups & bub @ 8wks 1

We've been very lucky with how well the dogs have accepted the new vertical in the house. (Well, I guess he's not quite vertical yet.) However, having the dogs makes a lot of things more difficult. The challenges include fitting in walks, simply fitting us all in the car, all the dog hair on the baby blankets, not having a big enough lap in the evenings, barking while Q sleeps, Berkley's obsession with licking Quincy, and feeling guilty for not paying as much attention to the dogs now.

That said, I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are my fur babies. I can't wait until Q is able to interact with them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home