Sunday, January 25, 2009

beagle walk: ataturk memorial

Today was our monthly Beagle Walk. We don't get to every one, but on average we probably make it every other month.

beagle walk: peaceful

beagle walk: the blokes

The sky was deep Wellington blue, the sea looked way warmer than it actually is, and the scenery was spectacular.

beagle walk: watching the ferry

We, okay I thought we'd try to get some family photos, but no one was even remotely on board but me.

beagle walk: abandoned

This is the best we got. (If you look closely you can see Kai's tail on the right.)

beagle walk: with my wee boys

Quincy and I had a little misunderstanding. Apparently I should have read his mind and known that he wanted to climb over the fence not sit on the fence.

beagle walk: on the fence

Once that was behind us, he was in his element.

beagle walk: running free

I can't believe we've never been on this track. We will definitely be going back sometime.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home