Saturday, January 17, 2009

organizing, helping mama + the nummer eight

I'm in an organizing mood and I must take advantage. Today I cleaned my craft room. I mean really cleaned it. And man does it feel good. For the first time since July I have had the desire to make a non-digital layout. And that makes me almost as happy as having an organized space in which to create it.

Naturally I got help.

'

Now it's not hard to figure out why this kid loves "nummers", but we have no idea why he has a very special place in his heart for the "nummer eight". He is forever seeking it out. Yes, a geek in the making. But in my world, being a geek is a good thing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandatory essentials for a hardware loggerOne of the biggest advantage which hardware keyloggers offer as compared
to software keyloggers because they are only best provider of cell
phone spying software.

My weblog: key logger

Wed May 22, 08:17:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home