Monday, February 09, 2009

often the day doesn't turn out like you expected

This was going to be my Project365 photo today. It was going to be a low key day...catch up on some chores, run a couple errands, and then I was even planning to take a nap while Q did (a luxury I am often tempted by but almost never indulge in).

helping with the dishes

But then we were robbed.

police car

We are very lucky. We think either the dogs just wouldn't stop barking or they heard me open the garage door. They left what looks like an unfinished job, but we aren't able to do a proper inventory until after the fingerprint people come in the morning. I just hope they don't come back. My head is spinning with it all. I dread the next time I have to come back home, just Q and I. Seriously dread it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

Hi, I'm a long time lurker. Thanks for your blog. I think you might have gone to HS with my cousin, Andrea. Anyway, I'm so sorry you got burgled. I hope you were insured? Being NZ, I'm sure it was a one-off. I doubt they'll come back. Sorry you've lost your peace of mind.

Tue Feb 10, 09:54:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Penny said...

oh no! That stinks big time. :(

Tue Feb 10, 12:17:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it all! i miss you so much im actually in school right now on a laptop im supposed to be resaerching a poem!
lymymi!
ellie

Wed Feb 11, 04:07:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home