Monday, September 14, 2009

dinner time and still fast asleep

Buddy, you are approaching the three-and-a-half hour mark. It's 6:19. Dinner's ready. Do ya think it might be about time to wake up?

bed hair mosaic

This is not unusual. He is such an awesome napper and sleeper in general. I consider myself very lucky.

By the way, I should've just let him sleep. I made shepherd's pie for dinner and after many protests and being ignored through most of dinner ("If you're not going to eat, it's hard for us to include you in our conversation."), he tried one bite which he promptly spit out. In the food department, not so great.

You can't win 'em all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

bed hair!!! :) I admit I've left Lydia sleeping through dinner. If she wakes up I give her a snack later.

Tue Sept 15, 11:34:00 am NZST  
Blogger Amy said...

i believe you are a good sleeper too...my memories of our special days include being totally bummed when i would wake up at 5am (no exaggeration) and you wouldn't be ready to get out of bed (can i blame you...haha)

Sat Sept 19, 07:11:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home