Sunday, January 10, 2010

telling words indeed

While reading Who's Driving to Quincy before his nap today, he pointed out that the rhinoceros on one page was a mama. I asked why, thinking he'd mention the bright-colored Hawaiian shirt. Instead he said matter-of-factly, "She's carrying a camera."

silliness

Indeed.

These photos were taken one evening in mid-December when Quincy was rediscovering "the other Kawincys" after a 7-week separation. He was full of life as he cracked himself (and me) up making silly faces, kissing the other Quincys, and singing a very animated rendition of Frosty.

silliness in the mirror mosaic

I must say, I'm glad my camera is often within arm's reach.

Indeed.

All that silliness would be long forgotten otherwise.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home