Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

I know you wanted to skip this one, but you deserve a fantastic day and fabulous year ahead!

Happy Birthday Mom!

What do I love about my mother?

  • she is so thoughtful
  • she spoiles me with care packages
  • she has a great sense of humor
  • she is talented
  • she is loyal
  • she can laugh at herself
  • she has a great sense of style and interior design
  • she appreciates nice things
  • she is smart
  • she can get any stain out and her bed linens are divine
  • she likes to have fun
  • she is honest
  • she is fun to talk to on the phone
  • she likes to travel
  • she loves to help
  • she is a great cook & always wants to make everyone's favorites
  • she is a good cheerleader
  • she has a comfortable shoulder to cry on
  • she is the perfect example of the perfect mother

I hope you have a great day, mom! I wish I could spend it with you like I did 2 years ago.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much for the beautiful, thoughtful birthday blog-card. I absolutely love it.

Theresa, Amy, Katie, Lisa, Dad and I went to a wonderful presentation at Xavier University. Even us older folks could relate to it. The speakers name was Matthew Kelley. You should go to his website. His latest book is on 7 levels of intimacy and it was appropriate for all ages. We all thought you would love him as well. He had a very nice Aussie accent too and he was about your age.

We miss you very much!
Everybody says hello.
Love mom and dad

Tue Apr 11, 03:04:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

glad you like the blog card! sorry i was a bit lazy this year. there's always mother's day coming up to redeem myself!

the lecture sounds interesting. i'm glad you all got to be together and that you got a lot out of it. i checked out his site already.

love you all.

Tue Apr 11, 03:57:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love this one i liked how you named all the things you like about oma!! i also love the pictures!!! i love the pictures on the last one, too! i wish i could be as great a scrapbooker as you are!!
love you miss you meen it,
Elisabeth V.

Wed Jul 05, 02:18:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh, Elisabeth V., you are too sweet! Thanks for all your nice comments. :) Btw, I've got more than 20 years on ya, so you have plenty time to practice!!

Wed Jul 05, 10:14:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also agree, to wat ellie says...I love the pictures and comments.....Your such a great scrap booker!!!~I.L.R

Thu Jul 06, 12:17:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home