Friday, August 04, 2006

i'll do it...

after Crafting Connection.

That seems to be my response to everything at the moment.

I'll spring clean the house...after Crafting Connection.
I'll make a bunch of belated b-day gifts and new baby pressies...after Crafting Connection.
I'll start submitting again...after Crafting Connection.
I'll get back into a good dog walking routine...after Crafting Connection.
I'll get my office organized...after Crafting Connection.
I'll finally take Jeremy to the movies for his b-day (2 months ago)...after Crafting Connection.
I'll spend some stressfree time with Stefanie before she leaves...after Crafting Connection.
I'll begin thinking clearly again...after Crafting Connection.
I'll make a nice big batch of cards to have on hand...after Crafting Connection.
I'll stop being a slack friend...after Crafting Connection.
I'll get crackin' on new designs...after Crafting Connection.
I'll plan a craft day with Ollie...after Crafting Connection.
I'll get the garden in order...after Crafting Connection.
I'll write some long overdue emails...after Crafting Connection.
I'll do some advance cooking and stock up the freezer...after Crafting Connection. I'll scrap for fun...after Crafting Connection.
I'll solve all the world's problems...after Crafting Connection.

Sounds like I need to work on getting some balance in my life.

After Crafting Connection.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

LOL - sounds a bit like my life at the moment - and I a not even a tutor!! Awesome papers - looking forward to the Being Kiwi class :-)

Sat Aug 05, 03:20:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina your papers are awesome.A good selection of them winged there way to HB with me.

I hope you are catching up on your life now CC is complete in NZ.

Tue Aug 15, 08:53:00 am NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

Loving your new papers and stamps Christina :) I'm assuming Kiwiscraps have placed their order so I can get them! LOL!

Tue Aug 15, 02:35:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Christi said...

Hi Christina! *wave* I've stumbled on your blog and have had a good look around. The post waaaaaaaaay back about kettles made me giggle lol. Nope, I do not think we have them in the US. Well I never seen one until I moved here lol. And I love your papers too! Good for you!

Christi

Tue Aug 15, 03:57:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home