Sunday, July 08, 2007

get this

So... the little guy and I are going to be on the Good Morning Show on Tuesday. Our Plunket nurse asked us to be the mum and bub for a segment on infant development from birth to 3 months. Cross your fingers that I don't get tongue tied and more importantly that little Q-bert doesn't cry.

And while on the subject of TV...

I introduced my parents to Grey's Anatomy while they were here. I knew my mom would like it, but I didn't expect my dad to enjoy it too. It brought us back to the days when our whole fam was into Knot's Landing...even my dad from behind the newspaper.
Anyway, here is a little ode to Grey's Anatomy. This one's for you, Stef...

DSC_1021

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! Good Luck!!!!! I'm sure you will be just fine! lymymi,
Isabel

Mon Jul 09, 04:21:00 am NZST  
Blogger Raewyn aka whinney said...

You both looked great on the Good Morning show.
Raewyn (aka blog stalker from Hawkes Bay).

Wed Jul 11, 07:03:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

You're famous! :)

Wed Jul 11, 09:25:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there
Sorry i missed you guys would have loved to have seen it! I have not commented before on your blog but am one of those silet stalkers, but wanted to say congrats and love the pics, he is just so sweet, keep up the bloging!

Wed Jul 11, 10:08:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha where did you get that shirt? Q, you were a rockstar in your first tv appearance!

Thu Jul 12, 01:02:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Ali said...

Awe bugger, I missed it - am home sick today instead Lol! Just caught up with your blog after what seems like forever - LOVING all those pics of Quincy - is he the cutest dude or what???

Thu Jul 19, 07:38:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home