Monday, August 20, 2007

distracted by my view

I'm trying to tackle a to do list that seems to grow faster than I can tick things off. But then who can blame me when I keep getting distracted by my view...

lolly shirt mosaic

So Quincy turned 3 months yesterday and as expected I took a good number of shots over the weekend. Go figure! When I have a chance to play around with them and upload them I will fill in some gaps. There have been some major developments in young Q-bert's life over the weekend. No, sleeping through the night was sadly not one of them. Not even close!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

So sweet! Very distractable.

Oh - my son didn't sleep through until I weaned him at 2yrs and 4 months. But other babies do much sooner.

Tue Aug 21, 04:34:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, i love the nickname - Q- Bert


lymymi,
isabel

Thu Aug 23, 01:13:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it has been so long since i have visited the blog and WOW is Quincy the cutest baby ive ever seen!! i miss you so much! it looks as though Quincy and the pups are getting along very well! love you miss you mean it! give little Quincy a kiss for me!

I love you
love kt

Thu Aug 30, 01:15:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is the most adorable little boy in the world well he ties with simon cuz that wouldnt be fair but he is just to cute!!!!!!!!!!!
ellie~•◘•◘

Sat Sept 01, 09:41:00 am NZST  
Blogger Ali said...

Lovely pics Christina and so nice to be able to catch up with you through your blog - am loving that babe of yours, very cute!

Fri Sept 07, 05:59:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home