Tuesday, September 11, 2007

passport to meeting the fam

We got Quincy's NZ passport photos yesterday. Obtaining an acceptable baby passport photo isn't always an easy task. They can't be smiling, must have their eyes open, be looking at the camera, and not squirming. We got lucky with the first shot. I guess being the son of a scrapbooker pays off sometimes!

We have to wait 'til a US consular officer visits the area before he can obtain a US passport, so I guess the little foreigner will have to get fingerprinted in LA. I suspect that's going to mean more hassles and longer lines at customs. Exactly what I want to hear as I anticipate travelling on my own for about 24 hours with a 5-month-old!

So the trip back home is becoming more of a reality. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Exciting! Hope the trip goes well and that the lines aren't too long. Maybe they will take pity on you and take you up the front.

Tue Sept 11, 12:57:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM!!! when are you coming exactly?

lymymi!
kt

Wed Sept 12, 05:52:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I canit wait for u to come!!!!!! love your blog! lymymi

isabel

Sun Sept 16, 05:50:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home