Saturday, April 05, 2008

rainy & chilly saturday

all lined up

RainySaturdayMosaic

On this very rainy & chilly Saturday, we spent a lot of time just playing in the basement. I made some progress on the photo front. And Jeremy worked. Oh and made his weekly trip to the South African shop for cheese. Speaking of cheese, while I was away, J spent a weekly average of $50 on groceries (including lunches!) and a whopping $25 on cheese!!

Tonight we set our clocks back an hour. I wish that meant an extra hour of sleep, but this year I'm not counting on it.

One parting shot... If Quincy could talk, he would surely be saying, "Mama, one of the dogs swiped all my grapes."

dogs ate my grapes

I'm placing my money on Berkley.

PS: Who stole my baby?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Dang grape thieves....

Lovely photos Christina. Hope to see them on a LO soon ;) hint hint.

Sun Apr 06, 08:07:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home