Tuesday, May 06, 2008

more stolen grapes

Only this time, it was Quincy who was pinching them. Right out of the fridge While I was making breakfast. And sharing them with Berkley. By the handful.

Grape Mosiac

Of course I had to grab the camera. But after I snapped this one, I realized we might just have a problem on our hands.

{grape thieves 5}

The little sneak had SIX grapes in his mouth, seeds and all. Do ya think this kid likes grapes?

(Kai was outside, in the dark about it all, and very annoyed when she returned after the "game" was over. She knew she had missed out on something good when she smelled a rogue grape under the fridge.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Lydia steals frozen blueberries out of the freezer..

I think those dogs know they are onto a good thing don't you!?

Tue May 06, 07:47:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Shannen said...

HI it is shannen again i just wanna know if you could email me some sracpbooking tip.my email is shan-roxs@hotmail.com

Wed May 07, 04:14:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home