Monday, May 26, 2008

wishing i was four

If I was in Cincinnati, I'd be at the lake celebrating Memorial Day. But since I'm not, I have to be satisfied with a recap phone call from my mom and some photos from Stef.

i wish i was four

This one makes me smile. I wish I remembered what it was like to be four. Each with their precious can of soda, reserved for special occasions. Frances with her pin stripe capris and purse. Simon with his wedgie and gun. In their own world. No worries. A great glimpse into four-year-old-hood.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tina!
Oma, Opa and I are here checking out your blog on their computer! Yes, it had finally gotten set up!
We really enjoyed the pictures and stories and are looking forward to new ones!
We miss you a lot and are very proud of you!
Say hi to the fam....especially the dogs!
just kidding...
We wish Jeremy a very happy birthday and the card is on the way.
Love you, miss you, mean it!
Mom, Dad, and Amy

Thu Jun 05, 10:01:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home