Sunday, May 11, 2008

a mother's love

Not a day goes by when I don't think about my mom and how she means the world to me. Even though she is so far away, she still plays a huge role in my everyday life. She truly inspires me to be a better mom and person.

{you inspire me}

I am so happy and content in my role as mother. I am thankful to my mom for that.

Last year at this time, I was a week away from giving birth. I was filled with such anticipation.

35 weeks (1)

A year later and that anticipation has been replaced by a tremendous amount of love. A love that is unconditional, unquestioning, unwavering, tender, at times overwhelming, and oh so pure.

pure love

(note to self: Blog entry composed in my head yesterday as I rocked plagued-with-a-tummy-bug-Quincy to sleep. I could have stayed there forever and a day.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Lovely pictures and LO :)

Mon May 12, 05:03:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home