Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the ultimate toddler torture

How do you go from this

before the haircut

to this in mere seconds?

ultimate toddler torture

Bring out the haircutting scissors. That's how.

Why is a haircut to a toddler the worst thing since, well, since rinsing the shampoo out of their hair? I don't get it.

OK, maybe I had a little bit to do with this new hatred of getting his hair cut. Last time it was a painless exercise. At least until I couldn't leave well enough alone and kept snipping at the back throughout the day. He got really annoyed when I broke out his tiny nail cutting scissors and trimmed a bit while I was reading him a bedtime story.

Alright, maybe I do get it afterall.

Unfortunately after a few sudden movements, I have some major damage control to do in the back and a little more to trim in front, but I will call it finished before the nail cutting scissors come out. I promise.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

oh dear!

Tim got a #3 all over this last time. But he's getting better at sitting still for Pop to cut his hair. As for Lydia... talk about moving targets!

Tue Jan 13, 07:16:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Amy said...

poor guy. i cannot imagine it was easy making straight cuts with baby nail clippers.
lymymi

Wed Jan 14, 09:17:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home