Thursday, February 12, 2009

fleas

After six-and-a-half years of living with dogs, we had our first run in with fleas today. Yuk. Admittedly it's my fault. I had gotten a bit lax with flea and worm treatment lately. After a trip to the pet store, treating and combing the dogs, countless loads of laundry, sprinkling baking soda and salt on the carpets, and vaccuming until our very old vaccum could no longer cope, it seems to only be a mild case. If there is such a thing. I only saw two live fleas on Kai but both dogs had flea dander on them. Still, why this week?

This is what a desperate, pleading, and pitiful flea-infested Beagle looks like...

pleading Beagle with fleas

Not a chance, boy.

(Note: When I saw him like this, I told him to wait and ran upstairs and across the house to grab my camera. I cracked up when I returned because I don't even think he blinked while I was away. Good boy, but still, not a chance.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home