Thursday, April 09, 2009

decisions. decisions.

A box of chocolate roses arrived in the post today from Quincy's Nana and Poppa. Q couldn't believe his luck. I told him he could have two. He seriously spent 30 minutes emptying the box one-by-one and making the difficult decision. In the end, he went with pink (hazelnut whirl) and purple (dairymilk). Solid choices, I reckon.

choosing a chocolate 1 choosing a chocolate 2 choosing a chocolate 3

This morning the girls down the road came to play. Q absolutely adores Priya, as if you couldn't tell from this photo. Later I had to ask Jeremy if Q ever looks at me that way. I hope so.

how many fingers?

In other fabulous news, after hearing "Mama, fix it pease pease" countless times, he recently learned to put his road together. It still takes him a great deal of effort and he would much prefer it if I continued doing it for him. Possibly forever.

putting the road together 3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home