Friday, January 29, 2010

just think...

flowers from the garden

Just think what we could grow if our garden weren't so unloved and completly neglected.

When I say "unloved", I'm really not kidding.

overgrown jungle

The cat's out of the bag. We are officially the world's worst gardeners. We are the house that undoubtedly causes the neighbors to just shake their heads. They may even place bets on when the lawn will be mowed next.

On a side note, I brought in a little praying mantis with this gorgeous bunch of blooms. I caught it crawling across my computer screen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

This year, I have not done my share of the gardening. Some years are like that.

Fri Jan 29, 04:43:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Christina said...

or decades!

Fri Jan 29, 05:56:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger From AA to NZ said...

Ah ... who could complain about a garden that produces such beautiful blooms AND a praying mantis?!

Wed Feb 03, 09:51:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home