Saturday, August 26, 2006

nice way to start your saturday...

ha.

We awoke to find that a window in the guest bedroom--that doesn't lock properly/that we've been meaning to fix--had blown open overnight. I'm talking a meter square gaping hole open to the elements. And oh the elements. Torrential rain and serious wind all night.

Well the nicest bed in the house, with its bright white linens and 6 million brightly coloured throw pillows, is an absolute mess. The comforter cover looks almost tie-dyed. If ever I needed to channel my mother's stain-fighting expertise, it is now.

Oh yah, and I switched offices the other day (Stef was barely on the plane and I was dismantling her bed ;). I had the closet so organized. All the plastic ugly but functional storage was nicely tucked away on the shelves--filled with brads, letters, and various other tiny things. My works in progress stacked in boxes. My out-of-control ribbon collection hanging proudly from hangers. And it collapsed. The whole closet. Seriously.

You just gotta laugh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!
lymymi
Isabel

Sat Aug 26, 01:30:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

Oh no!

Your poor closet ;)

Mon Aug 28, 12:03:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

all fixed now :)

Mon Aug 28, 12:57:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home