Wednesday, January 17, 2007

upcoming classes...

While on the subject of scrapbooking, I may as well give my upcoming classes a bit of a plug...
On Tuesday, 13 February, I'll finally be running the Quick & Classy Wedding class that I had to cancel last November. This time the themes are cake & family...

CB_delicious CB_supported

And on Tuesday, 27 February, I'll be teaching On the Road with Greener Pastures. These layouts hopefully will provide you with a solution for some of your vacation/road trip snaps from the recent holidays...

CB_Lurch CB_WestCoast

For more class details, photo size requirements, and booking info, go to KiwiScraps February classes.

In March, I'll be hosting a very green 8-hour crop on St. Patty's Day as well as commencing a 4-part photo-editing and digital scrapbooking series (which finishes in April). Again details can be found at KiwiScraps March classes. I'll post more info here as the time gets closer.

That'll pretty much be me until after the little one comes. Scary!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really dig the cake layout!

Wed Jan 17, 02:11:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
You do a great job on your scrapbooking! I'm jealous!! Can I just send all my pictures to you and have you put some books together for me!!! just kidding. I hope you are feeling well.
Love, Kellie
p.s- I love Crocs too. Have you seen the army green Mary Janes yet? They are sooo cute! I think they are going to be my next pair!
take care.

Thu Jan 18, 05:22:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Christina said...

Hey Kellie, Thanks for the complements! I totally want Mary Janes too! Not sure which color though. Take care.

Thu Jan 18, 09:59:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Tina!!!! Your so good at scrapbooking...GOOD JOB, it looks GREAT!!! LYMYMI

Thu Jan 18, 11:23:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabel

P.S.
That one above was from me.

Thu Jan 18, 11:24:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home