Wednesday, April 18, 2007

fall from grace

All too often being pregnant is a far-from-graceful exercise...

fall 2

While walking with the fam on the beach, I fell flat on my bum. Nice. Graceful. And the tide was coming in slightly quicker than I could get me and my 34-week belly vertical.

In the last couple of weeks I have well and truly popped. And apparently my center of gravity has been seriously altered too.


fall 1

Now for a bit of puppy photo love...

First, Kai releasing a bit of doggy tension with a yawn that looks frighteningly like a scream...

scream

Next, Kai all relaxed and giving her best wrinkly teddy bear impression...

wrinkles

It's hard to believe these shots are of the same dog. Or species, for that matter. Kai's an expressive one, I tell ya.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!! You always have your camera out at the right time!!!!! Hope your feeling well-

♥Isabel

Thu Apr 19, 09:28:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i had a good laugh at kai's scream. you look adorable - as usual i wish i was there...i'm almost done with school! just 4 more weeks (for you and me). i have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow...what am i doing up looking at your blog? lymymi

Thu Apr 19, 02:13:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

Hmmm - yes. Take care ok? It's easy to misjudge how much space you take up too. I got stuck between 2 cars once.

LOL at Kai's expression! :-)

Fri Apr 20, 10:19:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...............

Fri May 04, 08:00:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u havent updated in a while..............

Mon May 07, 02:47:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home