Thursday, November 20, 2008

four photos that make me happy

First up...

Big Q, little q. What begins with Q?

Big Q, little q What begins with Q?

The quick Queen of Quincy and her quacking quacker-oo.

[note: I was trying to get some nice shots of him reading (his hands down favorite pasttime), and he happened to turn to this page and stay there for a long time all on his own. No interference on my part.]

And second...

A certain eighteen-month-old appears wiped out after a rough morning of music and playing with friends.

tired in color tired in bw

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Awwwwww so sweet.

Q is such a cool letter to write.

Fri Nov 21, 10:27:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does he ever remind you of me when i was that age..? stefanie (not that it's even remotely all about me...)

Fri Nov 21, 06:04:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home