Saturday, February 21, 2009

first pair of running shoes

And, no, I'm not talking about Quincy. For as long as I've known Jeremy, and that's been many many years, 12.5 to be exact, he has never owned a pair of running shoes. Hiking boots and shoes, yes. Countless pairs of trendy brown casual shoes, yes. But not a single pair of gym shoes. Until today.

running shoes!!

Jeremy joined a local exercise group a while back and I am so proud of him. However, he's been getting a lot of grief for wearing his worn out Merrills to run. This week he'll be sportin' some new (bloody expensive) sneaks.

(Note: I think the sales assistant was very confused when I tried unsuccessfully to discreetly snap this picture. And is it just me, or is he about ten? Are the child labor laws not enforced here?!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Jeremy.!! Wanna to see his gym shoes. It seems that sales assistant is a child lab our.

Thu Mar 05, 12:13:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home