Monday, June 01, 2009

jekyll & hyde

This kid is bugging me, and I only feel mildly guilty for saying that.

jekyll & hyde
(photos taken in a span of a couple minutes)

All the tender moments today were overshadowed by the whiny ones.
In his defense, he does have the first of his two-year molars just barely poking through. But still, chill out boy!
Did you notice his skinny jeans? I tried to put on comfy pants, but, no, he wanted to wear "big papa jeans".
Today was the Queen's birthday, so Jeremy was home. I'm not sure how many times Q said with bright eyes and a smile, "the whole family's here" while tapping our legs.
OK, so I guess he's still a sweetheart.
Maybe I'm the one that needs to chill out! And that is just what I did...I went shopping. Alone.

shopping

My aged winter wardrobe is in need of a little spruce up. I made a good start today.

Jeremy, if you're reading, you'll surely choke on the word "start". But don't even get me started on your whisky collection. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home