Saturday, February 13, 2010

fancy party with a tramp

It's not often we get invited to a fancy dress cocktail party. It was on an enormous flat (very rare in these parts) hilltop lawn and it was blowing a gale. The bouncy castle very nearly blew away, but it didn't matter.

Quincy couldn't get to the party fast enough, and we literally dragged him home six hours later kicking and screaming.

He spent the better part of those six hours like this...

Mosaic_Trampouline

At one point he said, "Quincy must take a break. I wish I could just take one little break in my bed." And then return to the party with fresh legs I suppose.

By the end, he resembled a drunken sailor while I played the part of overprotective mum. I gasped for air no fewer than a dozen times and gave thanks for my abnormally long arms on at least three occasions.

Good fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed and laughed when I read his comment about taking a little break! and then i had to read it again and i laughed and laughed again! He's so great! love kt

Thu Feb 18, 09:51:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Staff-Fred-Freecycle Moderators said...

I'm new at this blog...please email me. I would like to request permission to use a photo you have taken of Quincy.

Tue Mar 02, 08:09:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home