Saturday, March 13, 2010

new sunnies + gumboots

Rain or shine, gumboots are a part of Q's uniform, so after outgrowing his pair a good six months ago, you can imagine how happy he was when I suggested we get him a new pair today. We got lucky with a 50% off sale...at the beginning of autumn...weird.

We also found a cheap pair of sunnies, which he needed since I very sadly lost the pair Stef gave him last year. Ironically I lost them, at the Blueberry Farm, the same place we went the day she gave them to him almost exactly a year earlier. We combed the rows of blueberry bushes to no avail.

So these...

Old Sunnies + Gumboots Mosaic 2

were replaced with these...

Sunnies + Gumboots Mosaic

Just look at that swagger. Blue dolphin gumboots and snake sunnies apparently do that to a nearly three-year-old boy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger stefanie said...

lost my sunnies! boo. haha. love the new ones though - super cool

Tue Mar 23, 04:23:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Christina said...

I know, I was gutted. And so was he. Jeremy went back and combed the field. Then after we had lunch by the river I decided to go all the way back and try my luck. Bummer. Everytime he wore them, he talked about you, which is why I was so upset. Oh well, he has plenty other reminders of you!

Tue Mar 23, 08:26:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home