Friday, March 05, 2010

Margaret + Jacob in the house

This week we were lucky enough to have a baby in the house! A super cute and pretty cruisy baby at that. Four-month-old Jacob was here and Quincy was smitten from the start.

awestruck

It was so fun to pull out all of Q's old stuff and watch him (re)discover all things baby.

playing together

He was really gentle, shared pretty well, and surprisingly didn't get jealous of all the attention I couldn't help but direct at Jake.

a wee baby in the house

It'll be nice to watch a friendship develop between these two little guys over the years.

he's got my ear!

Jacob didn't come on his own, though. He brought his very confident and calm mum, Margaret, along. It was a good thing because as hard as Quincy tried, he just couldn't offer him milk like mum could!

(I so wish I could share a certain photo here!)

I loved watching my friend in her new role. Motherhood suits her, for sure.

Margaret + Jacob 2

It was so funny how quickly Quincy dropped my hand at the airport for Margaret's. There was clearly something familiar about her. In fact, a couple times I caught him calling her "Rosey", my sister. Sweet.

Q + Margaret

Here are some more snapshots from our very relaxing and memorable week...

Margaret + Jacob Mosaic

We couldn't let them leave without some gelato. Delish.

cheers

Margaret and Jacob (and Jon too), we miss you and can't wait 'til you move back to NZ!

Margaret + Jacob

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

LOL! It's so intersting watching them interact with other littler kids.

And yes, I have a certain picture of my son trying to feed his little sister.

Mon Mar 22, 09:43:00 am NZDT  
Blogger stefanie said...

oh my gosh...i love these pictures! jacob is just adorable too - and margaret looks great! miss you ALL (love stef and amy)

Mon Mar 22, 09:51:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home