Monday, March 20, 2006

it's early Monday morning and

  • the house is clean,
  • the garden is in a happy state,
  • the cars are washed,
  • i did my mom proud and made brekkie for my husband and
    sent him off to the ferry with a sandwich in hand,
  • the laundry is (so very nearly) finished,
  • i've got a cup o' peppermint tea in hand,
  • Desperate Housewives AND Grey's Anatomy are on tonight,
  • Emmylou Harris is in the CD player,
  • it's dreary outside,
  • and it's a perfect day to get lots done, workwise.

I'm working on a website for my sister's company and also a stationery rebranding. I also have a few wedding layouts to do for the annual Wedding Show in May. I'm feeling inspired to do those and get them checked off my growing list.

But first, I must share a couple photos from yesterday's walk on the beach.

Can't you just see the eyes rolling and hear a gigantic teenage SIGH?

2006_03_KaiBeach1

I've been taking a lot of photos lately--go figure. I think the dogs are a bit tired of it. They aren't quite as willing as they once were. They look away when they see the camera come out and sometimes they refuse to turn their heads! Who can blame 'em really? I might have to put the camera away for a wee while. That said, I've got a huge backlog of photos to share in the coming days...

Now this is cute, Kai. Well done, girl.

2006_03_KaiBeach2

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are they really teenagers already? gosh, those kids do grow up fast (read previous line in a slightly falsetto voice).

Wed Mar 22, 09:28:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

tell me about it. actually, we missed kai's 3rd birthday last week. we feel horrible. not sure if she'll forgive us. and i call myself a dog persone. hah.

Wed Mar 22, 10:04:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

you crack me up, audrey! :-) hope all is well with you!

Wed Mar 22, 05:15:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dogs are soo cute!! This blog this is awesome!! I have really enjoyed all your pictures and, of course, your incredible creativity!!!

Wed Mar 29, 12:34:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home