Saturday, March 25, 2006

what a way to start your saturday

I awoke to three emails from Cantata Books requesting layouts. I'm a bit hopeful that they want three pages rather than two, but I'm not sure because one email was a duplicate. It was sent 15 minutes later though. So I'm choosing to be optimistic until told otherwise!

I have about 10 layouts in my head at the moment. They are maybe half fun, half work. Still I'd love to get them scrapped this weekend, so I can clear my head and move on. Stayed up 'til 2 last night 'cause I just couldn't stop. :-)

All for now.


ETA: The third email was a mistake. They want two pages, but that's two more than none, so I am still smiling. The forms are filled out and the box is packed up waiting to go to the post office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home