Monday, May 07, 2007

2 weeks to go

I can hardly believe it. Along the way it crept along, but looking back, it screamed past.

From a few weeks ago, the belly at 35 weeks...

35 weeks (1)

35 weeks (8) 35 weeks (4)

Of course I can't wait to meet the little one. To lay my eyes on him/her for the first time. To hold him/her in my arms. But I also can't wait 'til putting on my socks and shoes isn't a big production and hoisting myself out of bed doesn't require advanced planning (and a grunt)!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't believe how tiny you are!! It must be because you are so tall and have a lot of room in your torso. lol. I was about the same size at around 5-6 months! But the girls in my family do tend to 'sprout' when we are preggy - lol. Hey good luck!

Tue May 08, 10:26:00 am NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

Fooo! Where are you keeping that baby?? Close to your spine I think! Go you and all the best... I'm looking forward to seeing the arrival post :-)

Mon May 14, 05:51:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home