Friday, June 22, 2007

what do you get...

when you combine

  • 1 sentimental, slightly obsessive mother who loves to take photos
  • 1 (v. cute, at least in his parent's eyes) 4-week-old newborn baby
  • 2 parents visiting from 6,000 miles away?

About 2,000 photos!

My dad worked out that poor Quincy would be photographed approximately 260,000 times by age 10.

A few current favorites...

crocheted blanket from oma baby bounce 1
yawn 3

I swear I won't always think the world revolves around our little sprocket, but forgive me if I act like it does for the time being. It's all just so new. And he's a bit on the needy side. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby! I am glad you are having so much fun - and what other thing is there for your world to revolve around?!

Much love!!! Maria

Sat Jun 23, 02:54:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it fun being a mom? He is so adorable i just want to reach out to him and hug him! I wish I could! lymymi!
Isabel

Sat Jun 23, 05:44:00 am NZST  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is what having a baby is all about - enjoy him :)

Sat Jun 23, 10:20:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

uummm sorry to disillusion you but that revolving business never completely goes away but you do learn to control it. ;-)

But he sure is cute!

Tue Jun 26, 05:03:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home