Friday, June 20, 2008

one for me, one for the dogs

Quincy likes peas. They are one of his favorite veggies.

one for me, one for the dogs 2

Today he learned that they taste even better when they are shared.

one for me, one for the dogs 1

One for me

one for me, one for the dogs 9

& one for the dogs.


one for me, one for the dogs 3

As you an see, THis game made Him absoluely giddy.

one for me, one for the dogs 6

QuinCy is siTTing nexT To me on THe bed rigHT now and is THe opposiTe of giddy beCause I won'T leT Him TouCH THe keyboard afTer He managed To break THe lowerCase C, H, and T. I sure Hope iT's Temporary. Now He's making a pHone Call. BeTTer run...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

my kids like them frozen too...

Fri Jun 20, 05:18:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home