Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dishy washy

As I've mentioned before, Quincy loves helping us wash dishes. He'll play with containers, spoons, and measuring cups in the water for as long as I'll let him. After every meal he asks hopefully, "dishy washy?" Usually the answer is no because I'm not a very good housekeeper, but his wish is granted probably every other day.

I guess today he got bored with washing dishes and decided it might be a good opportunity to wash his hair.

washing dishes, or something like it

wet hair

Then the phone rang, and I was distracted for less than a minute. This is what I found when I turned around...

immersed

a new way to wash dishes

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! those pictures cracked me up! i miss you tons! love ya!

--isabel

Sat Feb 28, 12:58:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Penny said...

LOL! That's so funny :)

Mon Mar 02, 12:43:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home