Friday, February 27, 2009

technology for three

This is our current set up. Jeremy now has a computer in the kitchen. That has allowed him to be in the thick of things more. I either use my laptop at the kitchen table, in my office, or in bed. And Quincy, well, he has to be just like Papa with his wireless keyboard and mouse.

technology for three

Downside is that sometimes our kitchen table is overrun with technology (clearly I took the above photo on an unusually clean day) and occasionally I have to bust Jeremy's chops for working during dinner. Yes, you read that right, during dinner. Honestly, no jury would convict me.

And here we have the twins...

click

I just thought they looked cute, side-by-side, so I snapped a shot of their backs. But this was their identical response to hearing the camera shutter. So scary!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home