Thursday, March 18, 2010

winter? slow down. and feed the meter.

In between hot, summery days, winter made its second ugly appearance this week.

winter made a visit today

Plus I got two speeding tickets today. Yes, two. One on the way to music and one on the way home. But I was completely unaware. I got nabbed by cameras for going a few k's over in a school zone. So Q's $3 music class turned into a $113 class.

A parking ticket two days ago makes for a trio of infringements and one unimpressed husband.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

oh boy... you must have paid enough tickets now. ;P

Mon Mar 22, 09:44:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Christina said...

tell me about it!

Mon Mar 22, 04:25:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Juli said...

I thought we were the only ones with infringements. Don't ask.

Fri Apr 02, 03:42:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home