Saturday, January 20, 2007

22 weeks

At 20 weeks the flutters turned into definable movements that finally can be felt from the outside. What an incredible feeling! This baby is really an active one and I love to just lie in bed and zone in on the kicks. Like Maria said, once the kicking starts, you never feel alone.
I really love being pregnant. The 8 or so weeks of nausea are such a distant memory, as are the worries from weeks 9 to 16. For now I'm just soaking it all in.
I wish I could bottle my energy level right now, as I am certain to need it later!
In the last couple of days, I have seriously popped! I'm still wearing normal clothes (thankfully because...less maternity clothing = more baby clothing, in my book at least :) but they are getting tighter.
So me and the little one at 22 weeks...
22 weeks (2) 22 weeks (1)

See, I wasn't kidding!

On the menu tonight...homemade pizza, complete with homemade crust, along with the movie, Thank you for Smoking. So what am I still doing sitting here?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am giddy inside for you and jeremy. and counting down till you come visit!

Sun Jan 21, 06:03:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Tina!!!! you look good!!!! LYMYMI
Isabel

Sun Jan 21, 06:12:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Donna said...

How terribly exciting Tina! You look fabulous! I love your blog with all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Sun Jan 21, 12:17:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina...i have been waiting and waiting to see your belly...you look adorable!!! i so much wish i was able to be with you to share in the joy and excitement. certainly, the pictures and posts are appreciated and help to make 6000 miles feel a bit less. lymymi rosey

Mon Jan 22, 01:56:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina,
I am so happy and excited for you and jeremy. I can still remember the those first kicks like they were yesterday even though they were actually almost 10 years ago!!! Just wait until the HICCUPS start!!! Talk about a wild feeling. Take care
love kellie

Tue Jan 23, 01:26:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Penny said...

Cute tum!
Yeah - I love being preggers too. There is something so special to have a small, mysterious being moving around inside. I miss it already! Except at the very end when my belly was so huge, I really like having a pg belly too.

Wed Jan 24, 10:50:00 am NZDT  
Blogger Ali said...

Brilliant pics Christina! ooh and you can get Popsicle Slushies from Supermarket freezer (iceblock section) or from dairies. Wonderful combination of lemonade and raspberry all swirly and frozen - 1 just isn't enough and I will not be responsible for you getting addicted!

Sat Jan 27, 09:22:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats i am so happy for you two now there will be three buckleys to have around i hope it wont be to long to see the baby?!?!
CONGRATULATIONS
Ellie

Mon Jan 29, 11:11:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home