Thursday, June 28, 2007

okay, it's official...

he is smiling!

And I am on a mission to capture it.

Monday night I was downstairs with him and Jeremy went upstairs quickly. That's when it happened. I was talking to him and rubbing his nose and a beautiful smile appeared. Jeremy was bummed and I caught him later trying to do exactly what I did, but apparently Q was over it.

Three days and nothing.

Then this afternoon he was all smiles. Big open mouth, toothless grins. It gave me chills.

I can't wait to see it again. And more importantly, I can't wait 'til Jeremy experiences the joy first hand.

ETA: More smiles tonight and this time Jeremy was right there. But the camera wasn't.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...i can just picture that smile!!!! he's a cutie, lymymi,
Isabel

Fri Jun 29, 12:05:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

I'm so glad I have a digital this time because I wasted sooo much film trying to capture Tim's first smiles! LOL!

Fri Jun 29, 02:47:00 pm NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home