Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i no longer need to use my imagination...

My niece is now nearly 4 weeks old and I have finally seen some photos of her! Until now, pretty much all I knew was that she was born with a head full of black hair (who could blame me for having the image of Suri in my head), that she took the title for biggest baby away from me, and that she had a very difficult birth. She is my 22nd niece/nephew and I can't wait to meet her in person.

After a bit of begging, pleading, long distance arm twisting, and laying a guilt trip, my brother-in-law sent me heaps of photos to satisfy my auntie curiosity. Thank you!
Such proud big brothers...

05_Lucia_Max_Simon 06_Lucia_Norwin_Simon

And they weren't kidding about the black hair...

A little photo shoot...

Photo shoot going, well, gone a bit awry. This is my favorite. It's so real. You gotta love the picture where none of the subjects is on the same page...

These guys seem pretty happy with their new sister...

And, Simon says, photo shoot DONE!

38_Simon_boxinggloves2

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt she adorable!!! Wonderfull photos!!! lymymi,
Isabel

Tue Sept 12, 01:27:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

isabel, you're up late! thanks for visiting!

Tue Sept 12, 01:43:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your welcome.:)

Wed Sept 13, 12:56:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI tina isabel is helpingme type this because i am only 3 years old. but i am gettinggood at it. love,
charles
i love you

p.s i really am standing here b the computer.

Wed Sept 13, 01:06:00 pm NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

hey charles!!!!! i would have never guessed you already knew how to type!! you sure have learned a lot since i saw you a year ago. :)

Wed Sept 13, 02:40:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina,

you can even make something adorable out of my photos. you continue to amaze me. your spread and comment are still making me laugh.

i am cracking up about charles emailing.

i think simon already took your biggest baby title away or were the two of you tied?

she does have some serious hair doesn't she?

i am going to try to get better on the keeping you updated on photos.
love you,
lisa

Wed Sept 13, 02:54:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISNT SHE JUST ADORABLE YOU HAVE FABUOLOUS PHOTOS

Fri Oct 27, 09:58:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home