Thursday, September 07, 2006

you know you're a hoarder when...

you eat your last Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Egg on 7 September.

ReesesEgg

Sad, huh? But, man, it was so good. And so worth the wait. I am an obsessive saver. Can't help it. I am my father's daughter. I treat my care packages from the States with the utmost respect. I pace myself. Not always easy unless you live alone. Jeremy could learn a thing or two from me, I tell ya. He doesn't eat care package delicacies in moderation. At all. Can you tell it's an issue for us?

In related news, I have just learned that the dairy in Eastbourne, where the shoppe owner not only knows my name but knows my video card number by heart, sells Reese Cups. Good news for all Amerikiwis in the greater Wellington region.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Oh yum! I love those things. I can sometimes get them in the special sweet shops up here.

My pregnancy cravings forced me to discover nutella and peanut butter go pretty good together too. Just on a spoon... no bread required! LOL!

Fri Sept 08, 10:11:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

ooooh, penny, i'll have to try that in an emergency!

Fri Sept 08, 10:15:00 am NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! What have you been up too?? That reese looks really good! I wish i could just snatch it out of the computer screen and eat it! lol:) lymymi
Isabel

Tue Sept 12, 11:06:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home