Wednesday, January 31, 2007

what was i thinking?

Yes, my printer is still broken. Yes, digitalmax has a 15cent print deal on until Sunday. Yes, I plan to scrapbook all weekend. Yes, I am slightly compulsive.

But was this really necessary?

photo chaos 1 photo chaos 2
old photo stack
I started pulling photos out from every nook and crany. All at once. Old ones. New ones. Whatever. And as I went, I'd think of other pages I wanted to do and other photos I wanted to use. So I'd pull more out. It was photographic chaos. But somehow after lots of scanning and scouring through digital pics and hair pulling, each and every precious photograph found its way home.

Oh, and yes, my pre-digital photos really are this disorganized. It's on the agenda this year, just as it was last year and I'm pretty sure the year before that.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

My pre-digi photos are worse!! One day maybe. Have fun scrapping :)

Thu Feb 01, 07:24:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so on the same page ;). And BIG congrats to you on your pregnancy! That is so exciting.

Thu Feb 01, 12:20:00 pm NZDT  
Blogger Penny said...

Oh dear... I'm not getting too close cos I'll be moved to do the same...

Fri Feb 02, 02:34:00 pm NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow lucky u going through all those have fun scrapping all weekend i am goignt o have a boring one to but we do have a basketball tourny
lymymi
Elisabeth V

Sat Feb 03, 09:57:00 am NZDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome tina!

lymymi
isabel

Sat Feb 03, 12:39:00 pm NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home