Saturday, September 16, 2006

an all-time low

If Jeremy thinks I've reached a new all-time low in the scrapping arena, I wouldn't argue. This morning I enlisted his help to paint the dogs' paws black. Berkley squealed twice--in pain, not delight--and Kai, well, she was just freaked out.

Sorry dogs.

But I got what I wanted in the end. As well as a few bonus black paw prints on the deck.

Sorry Jeremy.

In other news...

Last night I scrapped through a 5.0 earthquake centered about 50 km from here. Interesting. The lights flickered a bit. Glad I wasn't in the middle of painting, because let me tell you, I was a painting fiend until approximately 1:33 this morning. Kai was a bit alarmed, but she quickly fell back to sleep at my feet. Jeremy and Berkley slept right through it. Boys.

I love that I can actually walk around in my new office. At least I can when I don't have 9 pages on the go at once. And as you may have guessed, they all involve paint. I used 14 paintbrushes last night. Definitely a record for this "light on the time-consuming techniques" scrapper.

Finally, for someone who never felt artistic, I love that this is my world right now...

my world.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool. Tina,
Luv Isabel

Sun Sept 17, 06:30:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

thanks, isa!

Tue Sept 19, 11:46:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home