Thursday, September 14, 2006

connections

Ali Edward's October 2006 article about connections really resonated with me. I spend a lot of time scrapbooking the obvious connections, the ones in my day-to-day life. But after reading the article, I was inspired to make this layout about my connection with one of my favorite high school teachers. She impacted me so profoundly. She taught me so much. Sadly she died very unexpectedly 7 years after I finished high school. She was only 43. The photo was taken 10 years earlier when she was my age.

I love that the photo is so far from perfect. It doesn't matter. I don't need to see her face to remember exactly what she looked like.

CB_WayTooYoung_MrsPfetzing

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tina, this is so beautiful. Debbie was such an inspiration and friend to me. I have such wonderful memories of her and miss her very much. While her life was cut short, the lesson we can take from her is to live each day to its fullest and to continue to learn and grow.
Karen

Fri Sept 15, 04:52:00 am NZST  
Blogger Christina said...

Karen, I am touched. Thanks.

Sun Sept 17, 10:12:00 pm NZST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is an awesome blog luv it love you love my family
god bless
elisabeth v

Sat Nov 04, 10:18:00 am NZDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home