Thursday, June 26, 2008

happy go lucky

In Quincy's world, and mine by lucky association, this week has been all about learning new things and relearning old ones. I think he has learned more this week than at any other time so far. Watching him play and take it all in and learn new things is one of my favorite things in the world. It makes me very very happy. I find it so fascinating to watch his mind at work and I feel lucky to be a part of the process.

Balcony Mosaic

It was such a beautiful winter day, so we had a picnic on the balcony after music and the playground in the morning and before a well-earned three-hour nap in the afternoon. A happy day.

{Oh and by the way, I noticed in mid-tickle that one of those pesky molars did pop through and he has seven teeth up front now with the eighth coming through. But the worst must be over because he's been in a really good mood and sleeping better.}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home