Wednesday, July 09, 2008

a plea for votes

One of the layouts I created using the Glitz Design Roller Doodle Stamps was spotted and chosen as a finalist in a competition. The prize is pretty wicked... $500 of goodies and a feature in their booth at CHA.

So anyone feel like voting for me in my very first scrapbooking competition? The voting only lasts for one day.

To vote: Glitz Design

To see the projects where I used the roller stamps:
little pink beauties and happy birthday husband

Thanks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Christina!!
I have just seen your awesome work.

I have put a thread up on The Sketch Book for everyone to support you.Good luck.
And if you haven't found The Sketch Book yet here it is: http://sketchbooknz.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=414

Good Luck.

And great layout's as always.

Thu Jul 10, 08:34:00 am NZST  
Blogger Penny said...

I voted I voted!

Thu Jul 10, 09:05:00 am NZST  

Post a Comment

<< Home